Welcome to Dogwarts School of Daycare & Discovery!
Dogwarts is Carolina Ranch’s innovative version of traditional Doggie Daycare; a great way for your pet to get plenty of exercise and socialization to give you a happy and tired pup when you get home. Owners no longer need to worry that their dog is lonely or unattended at home while they are at work or away. Dogwarts allows us to take care of your pet in a safe manner by performing a thorough evaluation(s) to determine their personality and play style. Once they have been accepted into our program and we've had ample amount of time to get to know them, they will then be sorted into one of our four school houses that fit their personality.
“Daycare is all about being part of the pack, and howling as one.”
Howlinmoors have the heart of a wolf beating inside of them. They instinctively want to be part of the pack and are able to find their place in it quickly. Very prideful creatures, a Howlinmoor always enters the yard with chest out and head held high. Everyone in the pack respects them and all of the puppies look up to them. Nothing makes a Howlinmoor more proud than winning in a game of tug of war. Whether they are running around or relaxing, they are always helping the professors keep a look out for anyone misbehaving.
“Daycare is all about finding that perfect spot and soaking up the sun.”
Snugglepups get along with everyone! They understand what it’s like being the new kid in school and make sure that all our new students feel welcome. Whether it’s an extra treat at home or extra love at school, Snugglepups have a way of using their charm to get a little more attention. Snugglepups also understand that daycare is all about relaxing. They know where all the good spots are at school. If there is a comfy spot in the daycare yard, a Snugglepup is already in it. Soaking up the sun and working on their beauty sleep is how they would choose to spend every day.
“Daycare is all about experiencing new things and learning all you can.”
Cleverpaws love learning new things. They say that you should learn a new thing every day and Cleverpaws make sure that happens. Cleverpaws know how everything works at school and love being the teacher’s pet. Whenever a professor needs a volunteer to help with a task, a Cleverpaw’s paw shoots up into the air first. These clever pups always keep the professors on their toes too, because you never know what a Cleverpaw might be up too. They love showing off their intelligence, whether it’s doing a trick or helping a new student learn the ropes.
“Daycare is all about running around and having FUN!”
Slobberins don’t worry about being the cool kid in school. They couldn’t care less whether or not they were clever, impressive or charming. They know that daycare is all about having fun! You won’t ever catch a Slobberin laying down in the yard; Slobberins live in the moment and never look back. They run around the yard, chew on toys and swim in the pool. These students know how to have a good time and make sure that they get as much out of their day as possible. Slobberins also make sure that everyone is in a good mood; it’s impossible to be grumpy once you see how happy they are.
Benefits of Doggie Daycare
Enrolling your dog in a daycare program has several positive outcomes:
- Healthy Pets – Your dog will get lots of great exercise under supervision.
- Calm Evenings – Most owners see a much more relaxed pet when they get home (our Daycare dogs are usually ready for a nap after a day at the Ranch).
- Social Skills – Daycare participants are less likely to develop social issues.
Evaluation Scheduled! Now What?
Doggie daycare rates depend on several factors, including what daycare you choose and how long they will be staying. At Carolina Ranch, we charge $38 for a single day ($31 for a second pet) and $23 for a half day ($17 for a second pet). We also have packages available including:
- 5 Half Day Package $105, 2nd Pet $76
- 5 Day Package $165, 2nd Pet $123
- 10 Day Package $310, 2nd Pet $240
- 20 Day Package $560, 2nd Pet $440
- Unlimited (weekdays) $445, 2nd Pet $330
Carolina Ranch’s Doggie Daycare provides your pet with exercise and fun all while building social skills. If you’re interested in scheduling an evaluation or you’d like to know more about our daycare program, contact us today.
For the safety of your pet and the other pets at our facility, there are a few things we require before your pet can stay with us:
- Your pet must have up-to-date vaccines. For dogs, this includes Distemper, Parvo, Rabies, and 6 Month Intranasal Bordetella. For cats, FVRCP and Rabies are necessary for entry.
- Dogs are required to have had an intestinal worm check within the past year
- All pets entering must be flea-free
If you have any additional questions about our boarding requirements, contact us today.
Dog boarding typically includes sleeping areas, food, and caring staff that can keep an eye on the pets. Carolina Ranch offers many amenities including:
- Private Cabins
- Play Areas
- Relaxing Music
- Add-On Services
- Medical Supervision
At Carolina Ranch, we know how important it is for your pet to be able to feel safe and comfortable during their stay. We recommend bringing their blanket so they can feel at home and relaxed while they settle in for the night. For more information on our boarding services give us a call today.
Doggie daycare is a great way for your dog to get exercise, have fun and socialize with other dogs. Although every dog reacts to doggie daycare differently, the right daycare can be the perfect environment for them to make new friends and develop their social skills. Doggie daycare is especially good for those with busy schedules. If you don’t want to leave your pet alone for extended periods of time, doggie daycare can help to fill this time and keep them happy and entertained.
Carolina Ranch’s doggie daycare program will help your dog to have fun while developing their social skills. To find out more about our doggie daycare services, give us a call today!
If your dog appears to have boundless energy, exhibits negative behavior when left unattended, or is nervous or lonesome, dog daycare may be an excellent solution. Here are the top 3 reasons to consider daycare for your dog.
- Socialization: If your dog is an "only child," he or she may have less chance of interacting with other canines and people. Doggie daycare provides a secure and supervised place for your dog to interact with other dogs of all sizes, breeds, and dispositions.
- Keeping Physically & Mentally Fit: Dogs require the same amount of exercise as people do! Your little companion will be able to expend some energy and obtain the physical activity they require to keep healthy by attending doggie daycare. They'll be cognitively stimulated as well to maintain their minds and keep them sharp. Bonus, your dog will sleep well after all of that fun, which is great news for all.
- Lessened Separation Anxiety: Without exercise and a social atmosphere, your dog may be apprehensive about being left unattended for long periods of time. They might spend the day howling, licking, gnawing, or destroying property. We all have busy daily schedules, and doggie daycare allows us to do what we need to do without leaving our pets alone to suffer.