What To Expect From Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital & Resort
Now offering Concierge Curb Side Service
As of Friday, March 20, 2020 ONLY facility personnel will be allowed in the building, to help minimize human to human contact.
- If you are coming in for a medical appointment, dropping off or picking up for a medical procedure, call us when you arrive. A veterinary technician or assistant will come out to your vehicle, review medical history and sign any necessary documents.
- ALL dogs must be on a leash. A Ranch associate will replace your leash with one of our slip leads, as we are not allowing personal belongings in the building.
- All cats must be in a carrier. **This is the exception to the no belongings rule**
- The medical staff will call you after the physical exam has been completed.
- Payment for these services will be taken over the phone.
- Certain select services such as private dog training lessons will be the exception to this rule.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding while we transition to a very different but necessary way of conducting business.
Carolina Ranch also offers top quality veterinary care using the latest technology with services ranging from routine wellness care to ultrasound; orthopedic surgery to physical therapy. We currently offer extended veterinary hours from 8am to 6:30pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Our practice is a place where genuine care, comfort and quality veterinary medicine for our patients and clients is our highest mission. We are very excited to be a part of the Garner, Cleveland, and surrounding Raleigh communities. Our doctors and staff welcome you and your four-legged friends to be a part of our family and Grow With Us!