Carolina Ranch provides veterinary services as well as grooming, boarding, daycare and training. Check out our service area and some local reviews below.
To find the best veterinarian, you should do the following:
- Ask family and friends for recommendations.
- Check online for reviews of veterinarians.
- Research local veterinary offices near you.
You should also check to ensure that the veterinarian is AAHA accredited. Once you have selected the veterinarian you think will be the best fit, you can take your pet for a general check up to get a feel for the facility and the vet. To learn about our veterinary services, call us today.
You should ask a new vet the following questions:
- How many vets work at the practice?
- What kind of emergency services are available?
- Do your vets perform surgeries or will I be referred to a separate vet for surgical procedures for my pet?
You should also ask whether or not they have a pharmacy within their office or if you will need to go somewhere else to fill your pet’s prescriptions. Contact us today to learn about our veterinary services.
The average cost for veterinary care is around $50-$100 per appointment. The price can vary depending on:
- The type of pet you have.
- The age of your pet.
- The cost for additional services.
When you take your pet to the vet, the cost will depend largely on their age and if they need specific vaccinations or checks. Additionally, if you have your pet’s nails clipped or teeth cleaned, that will cause the price to vary slightly. Give us a call today to learn about our veterinary services.