Dear Carolina Ranch Families,
We have all heard and been affected by the increased media coverage surrounding the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We want to assure you that we continue to monitor the situation and our focus remains on the health and wellness of our employees, clients and patients. Luckily, according to the AVMA, pets “are not considered at risk for contracting or spreading COVID-19”.
Still Offering Concierge Curb Side Service
New procedures starting Monday, June 8th, 2020
- We will start bringing clients back in for veterinary exams. Please continue to stay in your car and call when you arrive. When an exam room is available, we will have an assistant come out to your car to escort you inside. Due to the size of our exam rooms, we are asking that only one person accompany your pet (please wear a mask during your visit). **If you would prefer to stay in your car and continue to receive curbside service, we will be more than happy to accommodate.
- We will also start bringing private training lessons and consultations into our training studio. Please call when you arrive and park around the side of our building by the doggie daycare entrance.
- Modified training classes will be starting on Tuesday, June 9th. Our training class calendar is up-to-date on our training page.
- We will continue curbside service for drop-off appointments, surgeries, boarding, doggie daycare, and grooming.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding while we transition to a very different but necessary way of conducting business.
Our employees have been provided specific guidance on habits to prevent both the flu and coronavirus and to follow our contagious illness policy. Out of caution, we have prioritized and upped our employee’s efforts on extra sanitizing habits in addition to our normal routine. Specifically:
- Using stronger than EPA and CDC-approved cleaning products
- Doubling up on cleaning frequent ‘touch’ zones including any door handles, switches, bathrooms, the front desk, exam rooms, dog food prep areas and waiting lobby
- Ensuring bathrooms are fully stocked with appropriate hand washing soap and towels; keeping hand sanitizer and tissues at the front desk and lobby and in exam rooms
Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital and Resort will be following the cleaning guidelines provided by the CDC for schools and businesses. We ask that all clients take preventative measures to stay healthy. If your pet is sick and you do not feel well, please do not come in the building- we will be happy to meet you in the parking lot and bring your pet into the hospital to be seen. We can even pick your pet up with our shuttle with prior arrangements!
Thank you for all your patience you have shown for the last few months and your continued support as we do our best to keep everyone healthy and happy as possible while we transition towards normal procedures.
Management at Carolina Ranch