Carolina Ranch Coronavirus Response
We Always Put You and Your Pet First
Dear Carolina Ranch Families,
In response to the increase of COVID-19 cases and the updated guidelines from Governor Cooper’s office to reduce indoor gatherings, Carolina Ranch has made necessary changes to our services which will be effective on Monday, November 23rd. Please see below:
- Our veterinarians will be available from 8am to 5pm weekdays and 8am to 12pm on Saturdays using our Curbside services.
- Hours of operation will remain from 7am to 6pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 12pm on Saturday.
- All clients are asked to either drop-off their pet or wait in their car for one of our staff to come out to get your pet (please call when you arrive).
- Boarding, daycare, grooming and bathing will continue using our curbside service.
- Our dog trainers will be available for virtual consultations and private lessons as well as day training.
- All dog training classes will continue with reduced class sizes.
We thank you for your patience as we navigate through this ever-changing pandemic trying to keep our staff safe and our patients healthy.
Carolina Ranch Management